Friday, July 22, 2011

Some Links To Share

This morning I came across a couple of links that I wanted to share.

While driving, I heard a great message on Moody Radio. What piqued my interest was the fact that the speaker, Paul Little, worked with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, an awesome organization that I had been involved in during college. The message I heard this morning was spoken by Little in the 1970s, I believe; it was about evangelism and sharing our faith with our "non-Christian" friends. A link to this message's podcast and more of Little's messages is below:


Also, on an entirely different note, I came across this article and these videos today about a Pride and Prejudice musical on another blog! (Seeing this musical will definitely be added to my bucket list!) To my fellow Jane Austen fanatics, these links are for you!

Pride and Prejudice: A Musical on Jane Austen Today's Blog


So if anyone is interested, or just bored, I recommend checking these links out!

No comments:

Post a Comment